Increasing the efficiency of Auditors and Accountants during the engagement process will save time and money: two things that businesses always need more of! With Pastel Auditor, you can analyse trends, produce management accounts, as well as a full set of financial statements with notes. Pastel Officer is the latest addition to the program, and is included when you purchase Pastel Auditor. This methodology is written especially for the accounting officer to use during the compilation and financial statement preparation phases. It includes the full list of tasks required, letters of engagement and representation, as well as all schedules, checklists and documents. This will definitely help streamline your annual processes.
Sage Pastel Auditor
Accountants and Auditors that use Pastel Accounting packages
- An easy to navigate system wizard will help you get you set up in minutes.
- With Pastel Auditor you can extract a full set of financial statements directly into Microsoft Excel, giving you the flexibility of customising your reporting pack into the format you want it. A “notes to financials” template is supplied that contains all of the statutory disclosure items you need.
- You can reach the notes to the financial statements by utilising the hyperlink situated in the Notes column on the Statements of Financial Position and Comprehensive Income. Once this link is clicked, you are taken to the direct note location within the Notes sheet.
- A full set of lead schedules can be extracted, simply by clicking on the item in the financial statements. A transactional-level drill down facility is included.
- With Pastel Auditor you can create a trend analysis at GL level. With one click you can plot a trend on each GL account, including prior and current year balances, and you have the ability to drill down to transactions, month by month.
- Pastel Auditor can be run in a multi user environment.
- Adjusting journal batches can be created, allowing you to immediately update your financials, as well as import the batch back into your source accounting software.