GG Accounting provides on-site training for Pastel Payroll, E@syfile Employer Software and bi-annual and Annual Reconciliations
- BASIC – This covers the basic payroll processing, setting up employee master files and profiles, and reporting within the standard base Pastel Payroll package
- Intermediate – This entails mid-level training which includes the basics as per above as well as customising your own payroll transactions, formula writing, UIF electronic declarations, running a year end procedure and additional reporting
- Advanced – This is for experienced Pastel Payroll users that would like to know all the ins and outs of the system including the additional modules and advanced reporting functions.
- E@syfile Employer – If you are running a payroll you will need to know how to use E@syfile Employer software to capture and submit your certificates and EMP501 to SARS. This covers the b-annual and annual reconciliation process done via Pastel Payroll or manually.
Note: All on-site training calls are billed per hour or part thereof unless otherwise agreed upon
If you would prefer to go on a certified Pastel Payroll course and do an assessment afterwards you will need to book a training course with Pastel Payroll. We offer a discount on the normal training if booked through us and we handle all the admin of registration on behalf of the client.
The courses offered by Pastel Payroll are as follows:
- Pastel Payroll HR System Level 1
- Pastel Payroll Administrator Qualification (PCA)Payroll AdministratorPayroll Basic SoftwarePayroll Advanced SoftwarePayroll Tax Training
- Payroll Problem Solving
- Pastel Payroll Certified Installer
Please contact us for more information regarding the special training rates and prices for the above courses as well as more information on the PCA qualification and modules
Note – The training and assessments are run by Softline Pastel and terms & conditions may apply